- I don't want to hear any fart versions of any songs. I heard one of "Silent Night" this week, and it wasn't funny. It was awful
- I don't want dogs barking "Jingle Bells"
- I also don't want cats meowing "Jingle Bells". Heck, let just ban any song made out of animal songs.
- Since I am no longer 10, and I have heard this song about a million times. I want a ban on "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer" If I ever have kids I will allow it back in my house.
- Why don't we hear more of the newer Christmas songs? I like the classics fine, but on the radio it seems you have about a 12 song rotation. Lets bust out some new tunes.
- Also there are a bunch of fairly old tunes that you never hear on the radio. Like "I Believe in Father Christmas" by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer just to name one off the top of my head.
Maybe He Was Singing About Manimal
4 weeks ago