Sunday, February 8, 2009

Legion Sketch #8

This time we have Laurel Kent?!?


This sketch was done by Mark Murphy. I dunno why I picked Laurel kent for this one, I've always liked her "uniform" though which is nothing more that really Superman's cape covering up most of her body. Too bad she was killed off when DC tried to shoehorn the Legion in the Invasion! mini-series.

On the other hand if you didn't read Mark Murphy's Tiki Joe Mysteries last year you did yourself a great disservice. It is such a great visual to see meen in suits wearing tiki masks. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I love these Legion sketches, Trav -- and I dig Laurel Kent! I think she was killed off during Millenium, not Invasion, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Rob. It was Millennium, I knew I should have check myself on that. It took all of 30 seconds to look it up. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Kinda sexy post-foolin' around image.

    ReplyDelete