Thursday, July 10, 2008

Find exactly what

Last night I made a very comforting dinner that was very reminiscent of what my mom used to make: Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, and stewed squash. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I just used to much liquid in all of them though. Have to cut it back next time I make it.

After dinner I watched the movie Blast of Silence. I have hear a lot of great things about the movie, and how great it is. It was alright, nothing earth shattering. I was expecting some sort of surprise or twist somewhere and it just never happened. A solid film though.

A bit adventurous this morning at work. I carried my 1 million can box of Coke Zero, up and the handle on the box broke. One of the cans busted and sprayed coke everywhere. That is embarrassing enough, just couple that with I work out of my boss' house. I am just glad it didn't get on the rug or anything like that, it was easy to clean up. After that I had to get my jumper cables for one my boss' cars. Between three cars and a whole house. Neither my boss nor his wife own a set. That amazed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment