Friday, February 1, 2008

Goings on

Last week, two things happened to me that are fairly rare:

First, I had a Big Mac from McDonald's for the first time in 10 years? 12 years? It was still about as average as I remember it. But it did fill me up, and it served its purpose. So, "Yay?"

Secondly, for only the second time since I was 12 years old, someone besides my regular lady cut my hair. The last time was a total disaster. This time went swimmingly. I went to Sports Clips.
Besides getting my hair cut by a pretty hot girl: I spent about the same amount I usually do on a hair cut, got all of the bells and whistles on this haircut (neck and back massage, and some other stuff), it was also a hell of a lot closer. So overall a great experience I may even go back..

No comments:

Post a Comment