Monday, June 1, 2009

Strapping on the feedbag

Last Friday I went to one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas, and that is Sushi Yama. Itis only the second time I have been there in about 2 1/2 years. Their sushi is only average, were they really shine is on the rest of the Japanese cuisine. I don't think there is another Japanese joint out there does it better in terms of taste and price.

For this first time in a long time I are katsu curry, and age dashi tofu. As I looked at the menu I was really wanting some omu rice, nabeyaki udon, and so many others. I have really missed that place. After revisting it, I will really try to get out there more often.

It was also my first time to eat in Dallas since they city government implemented the smoking ban in all bars. Sushi Yama is next to two bars. As a non-smoker what bothers me more? Having to walk through the throng of all of the smokers outside lighting up, or not going inside the smoked filled bar to begin with?

I also enjoyed that two spots over from my car there were three dudes playing dice on the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment