Friday, April 3, 2009

Thunderheist

A couple of thoughts while watching the NCAA tournament:

  1. Who does Dick Enberg think he is fooling? He was completely grey in the '80s, and now he has brownish color hair.
  2. Something I heard on the radio before the Michigan State-Louisville game, "You guys are in for a treat today, because you won't see more animated coaches on the sidelines than Tom Izzo and Rick Pitino." The day I watch any sporting event to see the coaches on the sideline is the day I give you permission to put me out of my misery.
  3. Am I the only person who roots for Xavier, because it reminds me of the X-Men?
  4. I did absolutely no research on my brackets this year, picked only the higher seeds, and I am currently in third.
In other "sporting" news: I qualified for the PGA tour in Tiger Woods Golf. Wait, what?

The car: I am still having problems with my car, and I am getting so frustrated. I won't go into the long boring details, but it is really killing me. I am happy that Goodyear hasn't charged me a dime for the last three times I have taken it in.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Great comment about Enberg. And true. And i wish it were true about Xavier. But I never even thought of it till now. And now every time they mention Xavier, I'll think of Charles Xavier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was a kid that I would see a Xavier pennant on "WKRP in Cincinnati." Wow, I thought, Johnny Fever is an X-Men fan!

    ReplyDelete