Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the Morning!


Well today is St. Patrick's day. Another holiday that seems to be an excuse for everybody to go out and get wasted. I never need a special occasion, so I don't usually celebrate this one. Plus, I am more "responsible" now, and I really enjoy going to work not hung over. The beer I do have at my house doesn't seem to really get into the spirit of the holiday. Is Dos Equis an Irish beer?

Why do you get pinched for not wearing green today?

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were at an Irish restaurant, Black Finn, and the were serving Kegs and Eggs beginning at 8AM.

Lame joke for the day: What do you call a diseased Irishman who goes to jail? A leper-con!

Finally, in honor of the day I decided knock out some of Ulysses. Right, Rob? Rob?

1 comment: