Monday, October 22, 2007

Rain today...

It rained today, and whenever it rains and I think I need an umbrella I think of the one I have been missing for a while now. I know...know that I have one. I used to keep behind the seat in my truck, but it isn't there. Where is it? I can't find it!

Now I have been lucky, in that when it rains I often don't need to go out. During the weekend I don't have anything important to do, so I will just stay in. If I am at work it is usually done by the time I leave, or usually isn't raining when I am out. That is why I don't often think about finding my umbrella. I have looked before, but I just can't find it. I used to be so sure it was in my truck, but I moved almost a year and half ago. This has lead me to look in all of my boxes. I have never found it in any of those. Where is it!?

I'm not too cheap to buy one, but I figure if I have one why go buy a new one? And I do have one right? I just haven't been able to find it. Today I get to thinking though. I had my truck in a shop about three years ago. It was broken into while there...and every thing was stolen. That is what happened to my umbrella. I never put it together until today. I guess I can finally break down and by a new one. I feel like an idiot, but my mind is finally at ease about the damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment