Thursday, October 25, 2007

I don't understand...

So I am on the phone yesterday with one of my customers, having a discussion with her about an order. At one point she puts me on hold. I sit there waiting, and some dude picks up the phone.

"May I help you?"

"Actually, I was just talking to Phyllis (not her name)."

"Oh, well she wants me to transfer this call over to her, but I don't know how to do that." Click.

He just hangs up on me. The moron doesn't even know how to transfer a call at his place of employment. I don't expect people to know every nook and cranny of their business. I would appreciate rudimentary knowledge though. Like how to transfer a fucking call. I would have been less pissed off if he hadn't told me he didn't know how to transfer a call, and had just hung up. Then I would have figured it was an accident. I am surprised he knew which end to talk into.

Sometimes I just can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment