Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Free Lunch!

One of the better aspects of working out of my boss’ house is having free reign over the kitchen. I can grab snacks or eat leftovers. I don’t usually, and I bring my own food for lunch, just using their exta fridge in the garage as my own. This week though I have been eating the food here. My boss and his wife hosted a baby shower over the weekend, and they have WAY to much food leftover. So I have been eating little mini sandwiches. Fresh fruit and vegetables. Little desserts. Plus, shrimp cocktails. It has been good. Heck, I even took some of the shrimp home last night and made some stir-fry with it. Does this disprove the rule that “There Ain’t No Such Thing As A Free Lunch”? I dunno, but this at least comes pretty damn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment