- How sad is it that I was really excited that I saw an Arby's going being built close to me in the great city of Frisco? I was so happy I almost peed myself (well not quite). In my defense I haven't been in over 2 years. As much crap is around me the closest Arby's is 25-30 min away.
- Sunday I had 2 dreams I remembered. The first one I was a lacrosse goalie. I thought I did pretty well considering I've never played the sport before. I didn't stop everything, but I made a good showing of myself. The second was more surreal. I was protecting a girl I went to grade school with from a stalker, and was hiding her at my uncle's house in west Texas. Plus, a cousin on the other side of my family was helping me out.
- The funniest/most disturbing thing I've heard at the comic shop in a while, the owner to a customer, "No, comics about cannibalism isn't a big genre right now, but you never know." Different strokes I guess.
- My dad is getting re-married in May, more on this later.
- Pat Summerall is on the radio right now, man I do miss him announcing NFL games.
The Very Model
2 weeks ago